Thursday, June 24, 2010

v

This is a guest post from Sam Markowitz

At our house, TV is an important part of life. If my kids didn't watch Satellite tv, I would never get any work done at home. I am really picky about what I let them watch though. Educational is the only way to go at our house. Clifford the Big Red Dog is a great show for children. We watch it all the time. It is on once a day though. I wish that they showed this show more often. Clifford is a huge dog that lives with his owner Emily Elizabeth. They have a great time together. Clifford is so gentle and nice. He plays with his friends. They are always coming up with new things to do together. I love that this show focuses on sharing a lot. They also talk about how you should not act like you are better than other people. Everyone has good qualities of their own. This show is a cartoon, but the older kids enjoy it too. Once in awhile we catch an older one that shows Clifford as a puppy. These are also very cute shows.

No comments: